‘Our designs transform great ideas into reality.’
Garden Design Service
If you’re based in Oxfordshire or Northamptonshire the garden design package comprises some or all of the following:
- Site Survey – includes detailed baseline and boundary measurements & soil analysis
- Detailed Garden Design – a scale drawing showing the proposed garden design
- Garden Planting Design & Supply
– The Garden Planting Design shows the exact location, spacing and numbers of plants
– A plant schedule, listing all the plants, sizes and numbers required
– Identification, sourcing and planting of the plants, trees and shrubs
– Shoot Plant lists including monthly care bulletins
- Setting Out Plans – detailed plans for contractors
- Project Monitoring – working with contractors, providing an end to end service from beginning to project completion
Garden Design Fees
It’s difficult to outline the costs associated with a Garden Design project, as there are a number of factors to be taken into account i.e. size of plot, complexity, project budget, requirements, etc. However, an estimate of the likely price range for production of a Garden Design (incorporating the Site Survey, Site Assessment and the Detailed Garden Design scale drawing) is as follows:
- Small Garden Design – £700 – £1,000
- Medium Garden Design – £900 – £1,600
- Large Garden Design – £1500 and upwards
Costs for any additional components, such as the Detailed Planting Design and supply of plants are agreed separately.
Following an initial meeting an estimate is provided outlining the price for production of a Garden Design. A design can be functional, inspirational, elegant; at the end of the day it’s down to what you want.
If you’re interested, please give us a call to book a free initial meeting.